Omaha Symphony Season Ticket Giveaway Rules on KVNO Radio
These contest rules are specific to the 2019-2020 Omaha Symphony Season Ticket Giveaway (the “Contest”) conducted by KVNO Radio (the “Station”).
How to Enter/ Rules: By participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase or donation is necessary to enter or win the Contest.
- Contest entry begins Monday, June 17, 2019 and ends on Thursday, June 27, 2019.
- The contest is open to individuals who are at least 18 years old and who live within 70 miles of the KVNO studio at UNO’s Dodge Street Campus.
- Limit one entry per household.
- Past and present KVNO and Omaha Symphony employees, and family not eligible, including student interns.
How to enter: Enter form online at KVNO.org, or call (402) 554-5866 weekdays between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Prize Value: $900.
Odds of winning prize depend on total number of eligible submissions received.
Laws and Conditions: Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws apply. Any applicable federal, state and local taxes on the prizes, including on-air prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
Tickets are for Friday evening Masterworks only, and cannot be refunded or exchanged for other tickets, including Saturday evening seats for the same concert.